World Peace Death Ray
We’re not big fans of the palate-crushing hop and alcohol levels found in many Imperial IPAs, so we set out to brew a tasty treat for the hop loyal that embodies just a bit more finesse. Checking in at a relatively friendly ABV, our Imperial is citrusy, pungent and robust, combining a goodly abundance of hops with a malt bill that provides the backbone your trusty palate craves.
- Series: Forgotten Genius
- Specialty Malts: Caramel Malt, Munich
- Hops: Columbus, Centennial, Simcoe
- IBUs: 89
- Pairing: Game of Thrones marathon.
- Availability: Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter |
- Packaging: Four-packs, Kegs