Ivywild School Pale Ale
Modern American hops infuse this tasty pale ale with hints of tangerine and grapefruit--making it juicy and bright, without a lot of bitterness. Ivywild School’s abundant flavor, medium body, and modest ABV make for a supremely approachable and crushable brew. No wonder we named it for the community gathering place we call home.
- Series: Flagship
- Specialty Malts: Caramel Malt, Vienna
- Hops: Mandarina Bavaria, Citra, Mosaic, Azacca
- IBUs: 45
- Pairing: Group camping trip in the backcountry.
- Availability: Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter |
- Packaging: Six pack cans, kegs