The Bristol beer that started it all back in 1994 is lively and hoppy right up front, with a crisp finish--and just enough malt character to provide balance in between. Rocket's hop character comes from a blend of Perle, Willamette, and Cascade hops. Dry hopped with Cascade for a delectable aroma.
- Series: Flagship
- Specialty Malts: Caramel Malt, Vienna
- Hops: Perle, Willamette, Cascade
- IBUs: 43
- Accolades: 1996 bronze medal at the World Beer Cup
- Pairing: Lively discussion with old friends or new.
- Availability: Spring | Summer | Fall | Winter |
- Packaging: Six packs, Kegs