Brand Ambassador– Events/Promotions
JOB TITLE: Events/Promotions
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
This is a part-time, paid position with a beer tab.
BRISTOL BREWING COMPANY’S MANIFESTO:
We recognize that we are privileged to work in one of the most vibrant, stimulating, happy industries in the world. Yet we do more than work at a craft brewery. We make a difference in the lives of our fellow human beings:
- We mark milestones.
- We make celebrations more meaningful.
- We give people a reason to spend time together.
- We connect people through shared experiences.
- We host the fun-seekers, the celebrators, the curious, and the weary.
- We raise money for valuable causes to help make other people’s lives better.
- We enhance life.
- We make this happen, because we bring Bristol beer to life.
Your role and responsibilities will directly impact Bristol’s mission of Quality, Purity, and Sanity.
Assisting the Events department with promotion and execution of events.
- Engages guests and fans about the Bristol brand and products at events.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of on-site events at Bristol Brewing Company.
- Supports operational needs during on- and off-site events, including setup and cleanup.
- Documents on- and off-site events and shares organized photos with Bristol Marketing department.
- Listens to and utilizes the experience, wisdom, and knowledge of Bristol traditions from staff leaders to maintain event and brand consistency.
- Supports and contributes to the team effort of Bristol Brewing Company by accomplishing related duties as needed and exploring opportunities to add value to the team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding, respect, and enthusiasm for craft beer and the way it brings people together.
- Curiosity, patience, and willingness to ask “why?” to gain a more holistic understanding of the Bristol brand.
- A sense of family spirit and willingness to be hands-on, occasionally literally getting your hands dirty.
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain composure and patience under stress.
- Basic but strong writing skills with close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work from oral and/or written instructions and plan work without direct supervision.
- Good physical endurance. Ability to lift 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and access to an automobile.
If interested, please email Kortney Reyes with your resume, availability and the answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Bristol Brewing Co?
- What is your favorite beer and why?
- Favorite hobby?