Production Line Assistant
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION LINE SUPERVISOR
THIS IS AN HOURLY, PART TIME POSITION. Weekly hours will vary. Occasional overtime may be available.
Your role and responsibilities will directly impact Bristol’s mission of Quality, Purity, and Sanity.
Bottling and kegging Bristol beer in a manner that maintains the highest standard of quality of Bristol products and in an efficient, safe and consistent manner.
- Operates packaging equipment in safe and efficient manner while prioritizing quality by following packaging standards.
- Execute proper packaging production through training and ongoing instruction of the Production Line Supervisor.
- Assists with the regular filling of bottled beer on the production line, making adjustments as needed according to the instruction of the Production Line Supervisor.
- Assists with the regular cleaning and upkeep of the production line and brite tanks.
- Assists with the regular filling, cleaning, and storing of kegs and the kegging machine.
- Assists in taking and logging daily dissolved oxygen and CO2 readings.
- Assists with loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing deliveries as requested.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; and complying all with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Updates knowledge through beer sensory training.
- Support and contributes to the team effort of Bristol Brewing Company by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing and warehouse environment recommended.
- Passion for craft beer and the craft brewing culture with a curiosity to learn more.
- Inherent team mentality and family spirit, inclined to cooperate and offer support to team members.
- Understanding of and commitment to health and safety rules for a production operation.
- Good physical endurance. Strength and dexterity in handling kegs and maneuvering across a warehouse. Ability to lift 75 lbs independently and maneuver 165 lb kegs.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good judgement and independent decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Forklift certification preferred, but not required.
- Must have a valid Motor Vehicle license, have a valid Motor Vehicle Review at the time of interview and maintain a clean driving record throughout employment.
- Must maintain an insurable status on the company’s vehicle insurance.
If interested, please email Kortney Reyes with your resume, availability and the answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Bristol Brewing Co?
- What is your favorite beer and why?
- Favorite hobby?